Monday, November 1, 2010

3 Events Today!

This morning, I went to PestaBlogger event at a new place called Epicentrum in Kuningan. I didn't enjoy that much, yet I was quite having fun with my friend (finally we met for the 2nd times), Hanindyo, and then I got a new nice friend, Della. Hmm... about the PestaBlogger thing, I just didn't get the point of the event and blog-related that brought into the event.

But, the goodie bag was kinda shocking big... and I got something interesting in there. Two books! They're both in Indonesian, so it would take a few months to read. Yet, I found one of them is more interesting than the other one. It's about inspirational stories of successful people. Nice one... (I know why it was VERY HEAVY!!!)


It's the first hours of my Saturday...

The second segment was meeting my Q girls in Plaza Setiabudi. Lunch lunch lunch... Here are some of our sushi's pics!








And yeah... what we did after we finished those sushis? I was taken back to Epicentrum by my girls! LOLLL... Back to the same place for twice in a day. I went to XXI this time with the others, but didn't watch any movie there. And what did I have? Another drinks...


An hour later...

I was at GrandIndo and watched at Blitz with Ivan. Takers. Once and again, I didn't really enjoy (the movie). What did I enjoy? Togetherness. Friends and good meal... all that matter, always!

That was for today....Bye!

Saturday, 30 October 2010


1 comment:

Thanks for reading! You're most welcome to leave some of your loveable words...