Monday, October 11, 2010

Hello dear readers....(if there are people actually reading this!)

Hi....

I'm Brigida Alexandra, just call me Bree...

It's not the first time for blogging, only this is the first time of me, being a really myself. And most important of all: more serious in writing, or I can say better one =P

Before a (serious) short bio of me, I can say a lil (or not) about myself....

1. I'm very honest. Yet, I lie sometimes. I'm human (in case you don't know).  So, some posts will be very intense, why? I'm very very honest....

2. You might say I'm a traitor of my own country. Back to the point in number 1. I'm very very honest! I'm just saying what I see, and not making them up. If it's something bad, don't blame me!

3. I'm quite fuck*d up with deadline. College is killing me. Work is killing me. Even my hobby is killing (the previous two). Soooo sorry if I might leave without posting anything for quite a long time.

4. In reading this blog, there is a possibility that you think it's written by many different people. But, you're wrong. I'm writing this all along. I'm just a girl with bipolar disorder and Multiple Personality Disorder. Not to forget, I'm having early stadium of Dementia. And if I write same things in many different posts, forgive me... in advance!

5. I'm made of a lot of random stuffs. I promise you, no boring talk.

6. But I can't let you out of my effing silly problems.

7. It's hard to get an inspiration lately, since I'm working in the 3rd year of my blog. I can get it when I'm the bathroom, bookstore, coffee shop..... but mostly, when I'm naked and caffeinated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! You're most welcome to leave some of your loveable words...