Friday, October 22, 2010

I'm a 'journo'...

I always love to write. Going to communication school (although I don't really enjoy the environment of social circle) isn't a big mistake. I learn many things in the big ocean called 'communication'.

Part of being in the ocean is... becoming a journo. As it's a communication school, sooo... having an internal media is a must! Transforming the students to be the reporter and photographer? Big exercise!

Tired? Yes! Stressed-out? No journo would say 'no' :)

What do we need? Commitment. How should we feel? Just enjoy it!

Well, there's a club in my school which has the function as an internal media. We provide newspaper (Gazette) and online news (LSPRisme Online). You can see on http://www.lspr.edu/lsprisme and my nick name there is Marcella under each news I wrote.

I will share my first article published on the print one!



Clippings

Enjoy
=)

1 comment:

  1. I am also a journalist, more specifically, a entertain reporter. I found your blog interesting and want to learn more about you. I am working for one of the leading English-language newspapers of Bangladesh, New Age (www.newagebd.com) .

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! You're most welcome to leave some of your loveable words...