Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Actually...

Actually, I don't eat a lot
Now I eat a lot


Actually, I got flat tummy
Now I don't

Actually, I don't take my drugs
Now, I take them

Actually, I listen to the Corrs
Now, to Vertical Horizon, Duffy, Rihanna, The Ting ting, Daftpunk, Zazie, Utada Hikaru and even to Korean Song

Actually, I study for my test
Now, I deal with lucks

Actually, I drink coffee when I write
Now, I burst my tummy with lemon tea

Actually, I didn't cry when I finished the video game
Now, I'm very touched

Actually, I went home and fell asleep
Now, I fell on Jigoku Shoujo and Cartoon Network's Power Puff Girls

Actually, those are what happened to me lately
Now, I don't know what to do



I'm only a piece of dust... Let's get naked and be inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! You're most welcome to leave some of your loveable words...