Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Lately with Hypersomnia

Sorry, the last two weeks were crazy!

I think I have this hypersomnia thing, which is to sleep too much. I can't stand to stay up late and I went to bed at 8-10pm! Amazing, ain't I?

Ok, you can call me 'Miss Piggy' ...

News from me is that I'm still stuck with college sh*ts (read: projects) and work. And there, I also got hypersomnia. My body gets weaker and falls to sleep naturally without I could avoid it. I realize now that I ran out of my back-up energy. I'm 20 years old and you can count how many days in my life I got a long enough sleep. Mostly in my holidays, I spent sleepless and in school days, I also got lack of sleep for my tasks and exam preparation.

I talked to my friend, James, about something else, but in that chance he told me that he could work 14 hours in a day. Well, that gives me something to think about. I never make a calculation on how many hours I've spent in a day for sleep, work, rest, etc.

If we got 24 hours a day and 8 hours to sleep, then the rest is 16 hours only. So far, I have spent 2-4 hours to sleep and the rest hours to school and work. A little time in the middle for eating, taking shower and short rests. Now, I realize why I lost so many precious time for others and even for myself. I'm thinking to start calculating and keep on my free style life habits.

The benefits of getting hypersomnia are that I got enough amount of sleep, I wake up on time and fresh, and I didn't get sleepy during classes. One more thing is that I got some energy recharged. But there's always minus point which is that many things took more time to be done.

And yeah... I've changed a bit. Lately, I prefer to stay home. I'll choose not to go out for a short-time plan, and will go to day-time plan. I don't know, I just want to spend the rest of my remaining life time with my family, with my mom, with my baby nephew and my 10-year-old niece who might come anytime she could or wants. I don't want to do something stupid. I wasn't born for something big, but  at least, being around them would make a bit difference I hope. 

Also, I've learned a lot...that it's hard to define a relationship, without you make clear about it. I have decided that I've closed my heart and no more relationship that would bring me drowning into another love tragic drama. But I don't deny that I might fall for another new feeling to a new person, but in strange relationship that can't be defined. Too intense to be just a friendship, too far to be announced as love relationship. Confusing relationship. But what would confuse you is the guy himself? What he wants and how he sees the relationship as both people involve in this kind of relationship can accept and consider in different ways. Tiring...

This Hypersomnia actually became one of my wake-up call that I have a short time... And I got to do something for sure. *sigh*

I'm only a piece of dust... Let's get naked and be inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! You're most welcome to leave some of your loveable words...