Monday, January 24, 2011

More Card More Stuff

Holaa! I'm so happy to announce my friend's Sally just gave birth to a baby boy. Although I live far away from her and the baby, I can feel her happiness and I would like to share the joy!

And for Sally, I can't give you and the baby something from where I am now. So I would only make this card for you! Hope you like it... 



Details =)



And for scrapbookers... I found another place to get some scrap-kits in Indo. It's Playola in Plaza Semanggi, right beside the cinema on 7th floor (if I'm not mistaken). Here are some pics I took at the store. 


The Decorative Papersheets!

Would make your cards cuter!

A scrapbook album sample available in the store

Tempting!

I want 'em all!

Oh yeah! These too!

More papers!


The only thing I regret is that they don't provide cardstock and rubber stamps. They have some glitters selections, rub-ons and stamps, as well as embosser. There are also some decorative papers in small cuts, various in one pack. Yee-ha!


*dancing* =)))))


I'm only a piece of dust... Let's get naked and be inspired!

2 comments:

Thanks for reading! You're most welcome to leave some of your loveable words...