Monday, January 24, 2011

My Photos Published on FTJ Newspaper

Hiya, friends!
Do you miss me?

Awwww.... yeah! I intended to post two days ago but I got a strong headache so I fell down and decided to rest and sleep. On Saturday, I felt even worse. Dizzy and so weak, can't do to much. Sunday? I felt good in the morning and was ready to go out for a photo hunting with my old friend, Marcel.

But I wanna share something before. Last friday (again), I was told that my article on Dian Kusuma had been published on ShowCase (read my previous blogpost or on ShowCase website). The second, my photos were published on FTJ newspaper and I got the copies! Lastly, surprisingly, my lecturer asked me to review his book ( he wrote a book, wow! ) This is soooo gonna be cool and exciting.



Inside sneakpeek on some events I took pics of...







I would share more pics I took during the events on this blog, too! =)


I'm only a piece of dust... Let's get naked and be inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! You're most welcome to leave some of your loveable words...