Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Glossy Glossy Glossy!

Wheeww... again, no cardstock!

I used a piece of carton paper and cover it with of 1cm wide glossy patterned paper. The most important is... I plaited them. Two colours, red and blue flower patterned, for the background and pink and purple for the flowers. The technic reminded me of my childhood stuffs. We used to learn how to plait in grade school. Then on the HELLO tag, I put a small flower. I remember how to make it when I was 10-11 years old, in scout. We make that kind of flower with our scout tie. Now, I can make it with plenty colourful ribbon. 

For the HELLO, I simply cut a paper and wrote it down myself, hand-written, with a copic marker. That’s why it looks so bad. Too nervous and trembling when I'm brushing the copic marker onto the paper.







I would like to share this simple card to PaperPlay Challenge in "Add Shine" theme week. See you there...

...what happens in my bedroom, stays in my bedroom...

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! Thank you for sharing your talent at Paper Play this week. Love that shine!
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you've been playing more with card making. :) Thank you for playing with us at Paper Play.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! You're most welcome to leave some of your loveable words...