Thursday, March 10, 2011

Bday Choco for My Students 2011


Yay, it's arrived! These 25 chocolates in my house and I'm ready to give them on my bday, 9th March this week. My colleagues and students would be very very happy!

This year again, I got these cute choco from Dyana. If you read my old blog, you might find a post about these chocos and see some photographs of the previous chocos I ordered on deviantart. 

Actually I ordered 20, but she gave me 5 more bonuses. Yay.. she's so generous... aha, that's why you got to order from her. She has established her own website (click here), but it's not thoroughly finished yet, so maybe you have to check it sometime later until it's done.



As it's so tempting I can't help to take one and eat. I didn't put the whole choco for the pic, just an FYI. =P

I told ya, I ate one already 

And I wanna share my last year choco, also from Dyana (it's Truly Chocolate).






Hungry?


...what happens in my bedroom, stays in my bedroom...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! You're most welcome to leave some of your loveable words...