Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Don't Ever Forget A Good Teacher!



Oooohh.... just click on that video! You'll burst into tears...

This is a video commercial from director Royston Tan for teacher recruitment in Singapore if I'm not mistaken. I met Royston when I worked for Q! Film Festival. He was one of the guests invited. My opinion about him is that he's so freakin funny guy! I enjoyed his movies that screened during the festival. Some of his sad movies can really make me cry, and some of his funny movies cannot make me stop laughing---one strong emotion in a movie. How cool is that?

This one---Mrs. Chong story---really make me open my eyes about my current fixed job: a teacher. Maybe people think it's a low paying job, and even not important. But in the commercial, it shows what strong and meaningful role a teacher could play... in giving to the younger generation. What they hope that could change the world. I'm so proud of being a teacher!

...what happens in my bedroom, stays in my bedroom...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! You're most welcome to leave some of your loveable words...