Saturday, April 16, 2011

My Back! Oucchh....

So, you see I'm kinda so late in posting my A Teacher's Story eps. Well, yeah, this is caused by my sickness.

Oh hell, baby, yeah, another sickness. Kinda curious why am I so sickly? I don't even have the answer. It looks like I do need a medical check up soon. But what was happening this week?

I have been a bit sick last week. From shocking friday, I got a fever and felt nauseated. Mostly, I didn't take any drugs and this kind of sickness just went away after I puked. Yes, puke. P-U-K-E. FYI, I didn't puke until I needed to go back to school in Monday. That morning, I felt so much nauseated, worse than ever. I went into the bathroom and bended my back, then... *???* *aaarrrgggghhhh..............*

.... I injured my back! I couldn't stand up straight back again, but I forced it. Later, it hurt me so bad. I went back to the class and sat down. From my waist to knee, I felt hurt so bad. I decided to go home, said sorry to the lecturer and got a cab home. I got the text my boss saying that it was okay that I took a day break.

At home, yeaaa... I could puke and my stomach felt better, but not with my back. Something must be happening differently from my previous sickness. I ate porridge, my mom made it for me. What troubled me? I had to eat by lying down in my bed, that was sooo difficult. Then, I spent a whole afternoon with sleeping, and I think it's better. Somehow, until today, it still hurts and difficult for me to get into public transport or to walk too much.

Well, wish me luck... Write more here later....


...what happens in my bedroom, stays in my bedroom...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! You're most welcome to leave some of your loveable words...