Sunday, April 3, 2011

My Little Sister, Irae-chan!

FINALLY!!!
My Little Apple Dolls has arrived! Yay.... Thanks to Mas Alin from NewsClub. I ordered Irae. After a long waiting, I can't believe now I have one in my bedroom.

Cute, isn't she?

The first time I met Irae was in newsclub office. The one I saw is belonged to Mas Alin. The look and the clothes reminded me with Enma Ai from Jigoku Shoujo. But that one was different. it's one type of dolls in Little Apple Dolls. I just thought maybe it's great to have one, person doll. So far, I have animal dolls. I'm an animal lover and I've never been into a Barbie person. This is going to be a person (or ghost) doll, I'll love so much.

P.S. I left behind my barbie dolls!





There are many other types of ghost doll like Irae, with more cute costumes too. The similarities among them is that they're all ghost. When you buy one package of the doll, you'll get a story book about the doll's life. There, you know what happened to her and made her like she is now.

Can't wait until my bedroom is fully renovated, so I have a better place to keep and display Irae and other dolls and figurines, too!

My pic with Mas Alin's Irae, long before I really own one!
 


...what happens in my bedroom, stays in my bedroom...

1 comment:

  1. Cute pic Miss Reith, that's a cool looking doll.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! You're most welcome to leave some of your loveable words...