Sunday, May 22, 2011

My Friends Are The Greatests!

Yay! My friends have gone one step farther from me...which means... they have published their books before me!!!!! Huaaaa..... I feel like I'm being left behind =P Guess, I've got my way too dramatic. Oh well...

So, with this blog... I wanna show you my friends' published books. I will make a review too for each books on my review blog =)

I Ordered My Wife From the Universe by Stanley Dirgapraja















Valentine Si Kembar by Tyka Dinarsasi


















Jakarta Inside Out by Daniel Ziv

















Well, click on the link to get some information about the books and buy them =)
Enjoy reading!

...what happens in my bedroom, stays in my bedroom...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! You're most welcome to leave some of your loveable words...