Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Logo? Maybe...

*coughing*

I think I need some kind of logo for this blog. I'm not good at designing, but I finally made this...


It could be put on photos I post here---like a watermark or something like that. And I'm going to make another one, similar to this, for my review blog, which is going to have another name changing. Ugh yeah, I know I'm lame for getting appropriate name or title.

Read and Caffeinated is named so because mostly it's about reading and I love coffee---to read along or to write along. Then, 'caffeinated' it is. But, I found some finds it difficult and inefficient. That means, it's time to get a new name and tagline which are easier to read or write (and to mention orally)...and to remember as well!

*Please do not misuse The Interesting Stranger's logo! The design and concept belong to me and are intended for The Interesting Stranger Project's usage only. I put my trust, hope you respect it. Everything on both of my blogs are copyrighted. Thanks ^^

xoxo
-bree-

...what happens in my bedroom stays in my bedroom...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! You're most welcome to leave some of your loveable words...