Monday, June 25, 2012

Things that Fix My Mood Lately

MC Indo June edition puts me on their contributor list. Yay! It's kinda weird that I was featured there as 'photographer'. I really am a photographer, yet still a newbie. Mostly I was featured as 'writer' or 'journalist'. Anyway, I'm happy of what I have done so far in life.

If you see the title, it has grammatical error. But it's ok, I still get what it means though. It was about traveling in style, so they asked me things I would not bring. Kinda difficult to ask, as I always think of what to bring instead. Nice question!




And what other things? THIS!!!


For me Hello Kitty is so damn cute. A bit fat kitty with nice colours, mostly pink, red and blue. It's limited edition Flazz Card. The keychain is included in the purchase. Absolutely crazy about it! Loving it makes me sounded like a spoiled bratz, but I'm very far to such personality in reality. I just love animals, so yeah, Hello Kitty is a cat, right? 

Both photos taken by my cellphone cameras and I don't know what happened to it. Kinda different by quality. Usually it's bright, clear and nice. I've cleaned it and all but nothing good comes back, ugh. No problem, hopefully it can work back good itself. That's how electronic stuff does it, right?

Anyway, I'm in my crisis with my thesis writing project. After spending months abandoning it for the sake of my career, now I'm still facing the fact that time is running out for me to get it on time. I already left my job, but things get stuck on me. Life always is. Brush the blog with my writings soon...

 ...what happens in my bedroom, stays in my bedroom...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! You're most welcome to leave some of your loveable words...