Tuesday, November 20, 2012

L'Oreal Professionnel at JFW2013

You've probably heard already that JFW2013 in Plaza Senayan was kinda having a ... disaster, you might call it so. Ahh yeap, the so-called 'fashionable' outdoor tent broke down due to the heavy rain, with storm scene included. Anyway, I didn't attend the whole shows in Fashion Tent like I did last year. Thankfully and regrettably! I got sick around these weeks, so I didn't have lots of photos to share. Here are some from L'Oreal Professionnel show. Before it was planned to show in the tent, but due to the weak condition of it, the show was moved then to the atrium. Well, not bad, but poor spot to take pics. 

It's actually a hairshow, ended by fashion parade. LP introduced three new hair styles, inspired by  Brigitte Bardot, Twiggy and Elizabeth Taylor in a series they called Retro Nouveau. As for the dresses, they were designed by Soko Wiyanto, Hian Tjen and Yogi Pratama. S'il vous plait!


  







(Please do not take the pics and reuse or post them without any permissions, they belong to me. I give my faith, don't abuse it *wink*).




... what happens in my bedroom, stays in my bedroom...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! You're most welcome to leave some of your loveable words...