Saturday, October 12, 2013

Post-Panic Attack

I'm ready for the storm to come.
To come and shake the air and sky.
Tearing apart my courage.

My head is heavy right now.
I know it's falling against my body's will.
The will to keep on standing tall...or maybe just to sit still.

The music is on. Plays with upside down mood.
Cracking the soul that is as hard as a stone.
But is a magic like a drop of water that make a small hole that matters on the surface.

The lyric was 'I'll be around...'
'I'll be around' sang along for three times in a row.
Opening my eyes, I prove it wrong.



... what happens in my bedroom, stays in my bedroom...

2 comments:

  1. this one is very nice, like this :)
    I guess you can make a song with this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! You're most welcome to leave some of your loveable words...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...