Sunday, December 15, 2013

Salmon Recipe!



When my niece was proved that she enjoyed my salmon dish, I decided to cook some again. This time, more spices on top of the fillet and served with egg! I cooked the salmon with the same way I did on the previous post. So, here is the absolute recipe:

For the salmon:
1 salmon fillet (of course)
1 large-sized onion, chop into half and roughly chopped. Set another half aside.
2 cloves of garlic, slice and chop.
2 cloves of shallot, slice and chop.
Salt, ground black pepper, oregano.
1 tbsp of Worchestershire Sauce.

How? Slit the fillet a little bit. Put salt, pepper and oregano onto it. Then, heat oil on a pan. Toss garlic and shallot, saute until fragrant. Add onion, cook until tender. Gather all the onion, garlic and shallots to cover the bottom of the fillet. Put the fillet on it, cook another side after a while.

There!

As for the rice, I fried it with egg and the other half of the onion. I wrapped the rice with the egg, but it actually needed two eggs so all the rice could be wrapped in it.



If you read the last post, I cooked salmon yeah! Why? Because I bought a pack of Salmon fillet, and motivated myself to cook it soon with that post-it stuck on my wall. That day I felt so challenged, I did it. Hope you would try it!



... what happens in my bedroom, stays in my bedroom...

1 comment:

  1. I love salmon, but have never cooked it. The recipe you posted sounds tasty, and you have inspired me to give it a try. Snowing here today- but sometime in the next month I plan to make this! I will put up a post it. too. :)

    Thanks for sharing!
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! You're most welcome to leave some of your loveable words...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...