Thursday, September 11, 2014

July, 3rd

And again, we only have to choose the best among the worst; the least cruel of the charming liars to make us dance in the fire for another hopeless and lifeless five years ahead.

Ive seen an excellent player in disguise turn the strategy around with only a song. I've seen a New Order bastard came back alive as a hyena in tiger crown. Ive seen a white snow survive the long-time summer. Ive seen people stand up for the forgotten history. Ive seen the right person forced to choose a wrong one, misled by game. I've seen how clueless we are.

Tyrion Lannister would say that 'you've come to the wrong place.'


If I lose this time, I'd join the fire with my favorite books burnt.



... what happens in my bedroom, stays in my bedroom...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! You're most welcome to leave some of your loveable words...