Sunday, May 17, 2015

Little Things that Make Me Happy


My birthday was in March. But I had plenty of gifts addressed to me randomly. Some are belated birthday gift, some are generosity of my friends who happened to have finished their traveling. 

I'm hitting the rock bottom lately. And these things make me happy. Little things that make me think that my life worth a while.

Thank you!

As you see these things surprisingly beyond I could have imagined. Like Doraemon make up brush set and organic coconut palm sugar---with cinnamon twist? And, I have more Vaseline Petroleum Jelly... fresh from Saudi Arabia. This is awesome!



... what happens in my bedroom, stays in my bedroom...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! You're most welcome to leave some of your loveable words...